Adjustable Truss Hanger
THA is a one-piece joist hanger supporting trussed rafters and composite timbers from timber members. Provides great support with ease of installation.
Install using one nail size (3.75x30mm square twist) or use our patented option featuring additional 3.75x75mm nails for increased performance. For further performance use 3.75x75mm nails throughout. A separate set of performance values are published for each installation. Available in seat widths from 38mm to 100mm.
- Location tab allows easier alignment to the carrying member.
- Choice of installation specifications to suit wrap-over or face fix.
- Speed prongs enables positioning of the hanger without nails before completing the install.
- Nailing schedules are stamped into the strap to provide the correct information to site operatives.
- The distinctive wide strap enhances the performance of the critical part of the connection by increasing the nail spacing and providing greater bearing area on the supporting girder.
- Solid sawn timber.
- Engineered timber.
When to Use