Angle brackets for cladding
The ABC angle bracket has been designed to fix vertical battens directly to the supporting structure without the need for additonal battens, it creates a zone for
insulation and/or ventilation between the wall and the cladding.
- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Connect vertical battens directly to the supporting structure.
- No need for horizontal battens.
- Creates a zone for insulation or ventilation.
- Reduces installation time, materials and cost.
- Suitable for cavities 50mm to 145mm.
- Supporting member: concrete, masonry, etc.
- Supported member: solid wood, etc.
For Use With
- Fastening of battens for exterior cladding.