I-Beam Hole Support
The IHS is designed to strengthen I-joists when holes are required to be cut in locations not normally permitted.
- Allows holes to be cut 50mm from bearing point, which allows services to run close to external walls.
- Variable hole sizes from 150mm to a maximum width of 250mm.
- Supplied in two plates (per side of joist) which allows the IHS to be fitted, even when services are already in-situ.
- Helps to eliminate expensive and time consuming joist trimminng for SVP (soil vent pipe) runs.
- Built-in noggin support feature.