Multiple Joist Connector
The multi joist connector (MJC) allows two I-joists or two metal web joists to be fixed together to act as a single unit, transferring the incoming load from the loaded ply to the unloaded ply. The MJC is an improved solution to the traditional filler block detail, which historically has been time consuming to fit and difficult to check if fitted or if fitted correctly. It’s simple and effective design allows one size of product to be used on any joist size – regardless of height or width.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Safely joins multiple joists together, allowing them to act as a single unit.
- Easy to see that MJC’s are installed (where as filler blocks are not visible).
- One size product fits all joist height and width combinations.
- Just one nail size required: 3.75 x 30mm square twist.