Reinforced Angle Bracket (105-R)
Reinforced angle brackets are suitable for structural applications in framing and wood-frame houses.
- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Load capacity in all directions
- Improved capacities for full and partial nailing
- Supporting member: solid wood, glued-laminated wood, concrete, steel, etc.
- Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, triangular trusses, profiles, etc.
When to Use
- Fastening of small trusses.
- Cladding plates, cladding uprights.
- Rafter anchors, cantilevers, headers, etc.