Render Stop Bead
Plastering and rendering made simple.
- Products simply fixed with plaster dabs or nails.
- Edges, arrises, corners, joints and abutments all easier to form.
- Designed to minimise potential chipping, cracking and associated damage.
Render stop bead (16mm-19mm Render Depth, 45mm Wing)
- Designed to provide an aesthetic, enhanced weathering detail.
- Provides reinforcement to resist impact damage.
- Use stainless steel for average or high exposure conditions and coastal areas.
Edge beads may be fixed by dabs or by masonry nails of similar material.
Plasterboard Edge Bead: Fix the perforated wing flush to the board face before applying final skim coat. The bead may be reversed if required by fixing the wing to the board’s inner surface.
Stainless steel or PVCu should be used in external applications.