Safety Fast Hanger
The SFH Safety Fast Hanger is designed to support timber joists, beams and trussed rafters from masonry walls without the need for masonry above the top flange.
- SFH - Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Mini Strap - Pre-galvanised mild steel.
Requires no masonry above the top flange to achieve the published performance values.
- Improved vertical and lateral load distribution.
- Enables the construction of the floor deck prior to the next lift of masonry.
- Reduces Health & Safety risks associated with the use of traditional masonry hangers with no masonry above.
- Eliminates the need for propping of floor joists.
- Mini Strap simply hooks onto the side of the hanger.
- Mini Strap provides lateral restraint capacity in accordance with NHBC guidelines.
- Allows for retrofit of lateral restraint straps.