Simpson End Seal
Simpson End Seal: One solution for air leakage and sound transference requirements.The SES Simpson End Seal provides a fast and effective solution to reduce air leakage through ‘pocket masonry’ in block walls. Once installed, it removes the need for mastic sealant around the perimeter of joists (subject to good workmanship when mortar keying).
Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- The SES is a cost effective way to help comply with the requirements of Part L (reduced air leakage) and Part E (reduced sound transference).
- The SES allows for a full 100mm bearing of joist onto masonry walls.
- Air leakage - reduces air leakage without the need for mastic sealant.
- Sound - meets the sound requirements of a proprietary joist cap as specified by Appendix A, Robust Details Part E Handbook.
- Fire - provides 1 hour of fire resistance (in compliance with approved Document B).
- Can be used on external and party walls.
- Meets the NHBC Technical requirements.
- Secure fixing - provided by 30mm Square Twist Nails.