Steel Strong-Wall for Timber Frame Racking Resistance.
The Steel Strong-Wall is a corrugated steel panel which is designed to be fixed directly to the concrete foundations of a building, within the external or internal wall, via a bolted connection.
Being relatively small in width the Steel Strong-Wall™ can be used
in areas where only small sections of wall are available, offering
significantly higher racking resistance than the equivalent sized
standard timber frame wall panel.
- Steel Strong-Wall: Galvanised mild steel - Z275.
- AT-HP adhesive: Strene free, methacylate resin.
- Threaded Rods: Grade 8.8 carbon steel, zinc plated.
- Nuts and washers: Carbojn steel, zinc plated.
- Screws: SDS25112.
- The Steel Strong-Wall can be used in conjunction with either 89mm or 140mm deep stud walls (and any thickness in between).
- Around openings such as garages, patio doors and bay windows.
- Narrow piers
- Internal walls
- External walls