Product Testing Technician
We have a first class opportunity to join the European Lab Team as a Product Testing Technician.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparing timber and masonry test assemblies in accordance with written and verbal instructions.
- Samples and material receipt checking and logging.
- Performing product tests and routine analysis of raw materials.
- Collating test data.
- Conducting all elements of the role with due regard to good house keeping and health & safety.
To fill this exciting and challenging role you will need:
- A positive and flexible attitude towards work.
- To be of a practical nature and experienced in using hand and power tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently with colleagues at all levels.
- To be computer literate with experience in Excel, Word and Access.
In return, the company will offer:
- A supportive learning environment.
- A salary commensurate with the role which meets the national minimum wage requirements.
- 25 days annual holiday, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Future participation in the company’s pension and life assurance schemes.
For further information regarding this role please contact Jennifer Mosley.