• S 250 GD + Z 275 according to DIN EN 10346
• 275 g / m galvanized on both sides 20mm
• Many uses of the beams to the columns may be used for partial or complete nailing
- Concrete, steel
- Solid wood, engineered wood
- The AKR brackets allow optimum connection between wood and other building materials such as concrete and steel.
|References||Product Dimensions [mm]|
|A||B||C||t||Joist||Holes flange B|
Below you will find load details to the nail pattern: fullnailing, partnailing and post connection. Further connection options, see the corresponding ETA.
Characteristic Capacities - UK
|References||Fasteners||Characteristic Values - C24 Timber on Concrete [kN]|
|Flange A||Flange B||R1,k||R2,k|
|AKR95X3L||5||1 x Ø12||5.7||6.8||2||2.3|
|AKR135X3L||8||1 x Ø12||10.5||12.4||3.1||3.6|
|AKR285X3L||22||1 x Ø12||13.1||13.6||2.8||3.5|
The published characteristic capacity is based on short term load duration and service class 2 according to EC5 (EN 1995) – kmod = 1.1. For other load duration and service class, please refer to the ETA.
- The fixing needs to be done with CNA4,0xl threaded nails or CSA5,0xl screws.
- On concrete or steel by an wedge anchor M12 and a washer Ø24.
- SSH Ø 12 x 80 mm (timber to concrete)
- It is possible to single or double sided connections.
• Fasten nails or screws CNA4,0xl CSA5,0xl.Pro installation in concrete anchor bolt M12