- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Multiple applications.
- Supporting member: solid wood, glued-laminated wood, concrete, steel, etc.
- Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood, triangular trusses, profiles, etc.
For Use With
- Fastening of small trusses.
- Cladding plates, cladding uprights.
- Rafter anchors, cantilevers, headers, etc.
Product capacities - Timber to timber - Full nailing - 2 angle brackets
|References||Product capacities - Timber to timber - Full nailing|
|Number of Fasteners||Characteristic capacities - Timber C24 - 2 angle brackets per connection [kN]|
|Joist||Flange B||R1.k||R2.k = R3.k|
Drill holes: Number and diameter, see the dimensions table.
- CNA annular ring-shank nails dia. 4.0 x 35 or dia. 4.0 x 50 mm.
- CSA screws dia. 5.0 x 35 mm or CSA screws dia. 5.0 x 40 mm.
- LAG screws.
- Mechanical anchor: WA M10-78/5 OR WA M12-104/5 pin.
- Chemical anchor: AT-HP resin + LMAS M10-120/25 or LMAS M12-150/35 threaded rod.
Hollow masonry substrate:
- Chemical anchor: AT-HP or POLY-GP resin + LMAS M12-150/35 threaded rod + SH M16-130 screen.
- Come with the joist,
- Add nails. It can be also screwed,
- If the header is made out of timber, the angle bracket can be attached to it with nails or screw,
- If the header is made out of concrete, the angle bracket must be attached with adapted anchors (using the installation data from the anchor)
F1: tensile force in the central axis of the angle-bracket
Particular situation of a fastening with only one angle-bracket:
- If the overall structure prevents the rotation of the purlin or the post, the tensile strength is equal to half of the given value for two angle-brackets.
- Otherwise, the connection resistance depends on the « f » distance between the vertical contact surface and the point of load application.
F2 and F3: shear lateral force
Particular situation of a connection with only one angle-bracket:
- The resistance value to consider is equal to half of the one given for two angle-brackets.
F4 and F5: transversal force directed towards or opposite the angle-bracket
- The connection resistance depends on the « e » distance between the base of the angle-bracket and the point of load application.
- To consult corresponding loads, contact us.
Only F1, F2 and F3 forces for connections with 2 angle-brackets are present on this sheet.
For more information, contact us.