Adjustable Truss Hanger
The THA is a one-piece joist hanger supporting trussed rafters and composite
timbers from timber members.
The THA can be installed with a number of fixing options, for greater load
capacity. See table below for fixing options.
Available in seat widths from 38mm to 100mm.
- Location tab allows easier alignment to the carrying member.
- Choice of installation specifications to suit wrap-over or face fix.
- Speed prongs enables positioning of the hanger without nails before completing the install.
- Nailing schedules are stamped into the strap to provide the correct information to site operatives.
- The distinctive wide strap enhances the performance of the critical part of the connection by increasing the nail spacing and providing greater bearing area on the supporting girder.
- Solid sawn timber
- Engineered timber
When to Use