Angle bracket for cladding (previously ABC)
The EBC (previously ABC) angle bracket has been designed to fix vertical battens directly to the supporting structure without the need for additonal battens, it creates a zone for insulation and/or ventilation between the wall and the cladding.
- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Connect vertical battens directly to the supporting structure.
- No need for horizontal battens.
- Creates a zone for insulation or ventilation.
- Reduces installation time, materials and cost.
- Suitable for cavities 50mm to 145mm.
- Supporting member: concrete, masonry, etc.
- Supported member: solid wood, etc.
For Use With
- Fastening of battens for exterior cladding.