Backer Free I-Joist Hanger with Adjustable Skew
The ITBS solves the problem of skew hangers in I-joist to I-joist connections.
It can be handed left or right on site by the carpenter, removing confusion
when the floor is built opposite to the drawing. The ITBS is fully adjustable from
5° to 67.5° skew, reducing the need for ‘special’ skew hangers.
- Finally, the ITBS is a backer free hanger removing the need for backer blocks in standard installation. Overall, the revolutionary ITBS reduces build cost, confusion, speed of installation and stock holding.
- Standard 45° skew, with site adjustable skew from 5° to 67.5°.
- Non-handed hanger, can be left or right skew-adjusted on site, removing any handing confusion and reducing stock holding.
- Eliminates the need for backer blocks when supported from an I-joist header.
- Open top flange improves ease-of-installation.
- Can be used on I-joist or solid joist headers.
- Optional nail holes for additional download capacity.