Cavity Frame Tie
FTC is a cavity frame tie which can be used for masonry to masonry or concrete to masonry or steel to masonry construction.
- 8mm diameter vertical slot to accomodate M6 fixings.
- Suitable for use on cavities ranging from 50mm to 150mm.
- Deep 'V' profiled drip reduces mortar build up during construction and prevents water from crossing the cavity to the building's inner leaf.
- Austenitic stainless steel.
- Install to concrete with mechanical or resin anchors; to steel with self drilling screws and to masonry with suitable plugs and screws.
- Minimum 18mm diameter washer required in all instances. For stated tension loads to apply, the fixing must be installed at the bottom of the slot.
- Isolation pads or sleeves are required to isolate stainless steel frame ties from mild steel support or fixings.