Concealed beam hangers
The CBH hanger is a development of the TU range.
It allows for concealed timber to timber connections and can be face fixed or pocketed on to the header timber.
- Galvanized steel S250GD + Z275 according to NF EN 10346.
- Concealed assembly.
- Fastening on wood or concrete.
- Optimised installation compliant with Eurocodes.
- Supporting member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood.
- Supported member: solid wood, composite lumber, glued-laminated wood.
When to Use
- Structural beams.