FPHSD STEEL FRAMING Screw, Flat Head
FPHSD is a self-drilling flat pan head screw with a #3 drill point tip suitable for light gauge steel frame assembly. The #3 drill point allows the screw to penetrate the steel without the need for a pilot hole. Driver bits included with boxes of Quik Drive collated screws.
Available as loose screws in bulk quantity of 100,000 screws under code FPHSD34S1214R. Driver bits not included with loose screws.
- Steel - electro galvanised
- Light gauge steel framing (up to 5.5 mm thickness) applications
- Bit (BIT3SE) included
- Flat pan head for optimum torque
- Drill point tip with fine thread for self drilling into steel frame
- Steel to steel (maximum material thickness 2.0 mm)
- Construction and steel frame assembilies
- Steel to steel applications