Hex Head Masonry Screw
The Titen concrete and masonry screw is ideal for attaching all types of components to concrete and masonry. The improved thread design undercuts the base material more efficiently. This reduces installation torque making it easier to drive without binding, breaking or stripping, even during installation into hard base material. Driver bit not included.
Steel - Zinc plated with baked on ceramic coating
- Patented undercutting threads reduce installation torque
- Hex and flat screw head helps with installation
- 6.4mm diameter
- Blue colour for simple on site recognition
- For use in dry interior environments
- Drill bit included in each box
The Titen hex head screw can be used to connect over sail and LGSSC brackets to the concrete substrate. Pre drilling is required.