I-Joist Hole Support
The IHS is designed to strengthen I-joists when holes are required to be cut in locations not normally permitted.
- Allows holes to be cut 50mm from bearing point, which allows services to run close to external walls.
- Variable hole sizes from 150mm to a maximum width of 250mm.
- Supplied as 2 sets of 2 interlocking plates (1 set per side of I-joist) which always allows the IHS to be fitted, even when services are already in-situ.
- Helps to eliminate expensive and time consuming joist trimming for SVP (soil vent pipe) runs.
- Can be used on single and double ply I-joists.