Light Gauge Steel Splicing Clip
The LGSSC is a Universal Oversail Splice Bracket designed to connect light gauge steel studs to the primary structure in continuous walling installations.
The LGSSC provides a secure connection to the floor slab whilst allowing for up to 50mm of vertical adjustment between butt jointed light gauge steel studs.
- Suitable for use on oncrete or steel primary structures
- Accomodates up to 50mm movement between butt joint of Light Gauge Studs
- Suitable for light gauge studs thickness of 1.2mm to 1.6mm and widths 100mm to 150mm.
- Performance values for F1 and F3 load directions, when connected to concrete or steel RSJ.
- Maximum RSJ material thickness 12.5mm
- 50mm fastener edge distance required when fixed to concrete structures.