Masonry Hanger for I-Joists
JHMI are joist hangers for supporting timber joists, beams and trussed rafters from masonry walls.
Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Built-in inspection slot at the base of the hanger to aid inspection from the ground.
- Top flange provides widest area in contact with masonry support allowing superior performance.
- Embossments on JHMI stiffen top flange and holes allow improved mortar keying.
- Side flange is much higher than traditional style, providing greatly enhanced resistance to joist rotation.
- Return configuration provides additional support by wrapping around three sides of the block. Designate "return" and length of return dimensions when ordering.
- Return hangers do not satisfy the requirements for lateral restraint type hangers.
- Straddle configuration provides two hangers connected across top of support enabling exact alignment on both sides of supporting wall. Designate "straddle" and length of straddle dimensions when ordering.
- Other widths and heights available to order.