Metal-Web Joist With Adjustable Skew
The IUBS solves the problem of skew hangers in timber to timber connections. It can be handed left or right on site by the carpenter, removing confusion when the floor is built opposite to the drawing.
The IUBS is also fully adjustable from 5° to 67.5° degrees skew, reducing the need for “special” skew hangers.
- Standard 45° skew, with site adjustable skew from 5° to 67.5° degrees.
- Non-handed hanger, can be left or right skewed - adjusted on site removing any handing confusion and reduce stocking.
- Use SDS25212 for enhanced download capacity.
- Can be used on metal web joist or solid joist headers.
- Optional nail holes for additional download.