Backer Free Metal Web Joist Hanger (with adjustable skew)
The IUBS solves the problem of skewed hangers for metal web to metal web
connections. It can be handed left or right on site, by the carpenter, removing
confusion when the floor is built opposite to the drawing.
The IUBS is fully adjustable from 5° to 67.5° degrees skew, reducing the need
for “special” skew hangers.
- Standard 45° skew, with site adjustable skew from 5° to 67.5° degrees.
- Non-handed hanger, can be left or right skewed - adjusted on site removing any handing confusion and reduce stocking.
- Use SDS25212 for enhanced download capacity.
- Can be used on metal web joist or solid joist headers.
- Optional nail holes for additional download.