Plastering and rendering made simple.
- Products simply fixed with plaster dabs or nails.
- Edges, arrises, corners, joints and abutments all easier to form.
- Designed to minimise potential chipping, cracking and associated damage.
Movement bead (140mm overall width, 65mm wing)
- Movement Bead consists of two lengths of Stop Bead linked with a white PVC extrusion.
- Allows +/-3mm differential expansion or settlement movement between adjoining surfaces.
Edge beads may be fixed by dabs or by masonry nails of similar material.
Plasterboard Edge Bead: Fix the perforated wing flush to the board face before applying final skim coat. The bead may be reversed if required by fixing the wing to the board’s inner surface.