Post base for pergola
Post base PBP60/50 is advised for pergola type construction. It gives a number of possibilities in use. It should be used by pair for square timber sections from 70 to 150 mm. For higher square timber section (250x250 maximum), the use of 4 post base per post is advocated.
- S235JR steel according to EN 10025,
- Sherardized Class C30 according to EN ISO 17668
- Suitable for external use (Service class 3),
- Can be used with diffferent section of post,
- Reduced distance between concrete support and ptimber post (50 mm),
- Support : Concrete
- Post : solid timber, composite timber, glulam.
- Post for porch roof
- post fro pergola