The PBP60/50 post base is most commonly use for pergola or porch type construction,
but can be used in other situations.
It should be used by pair for square timber sections from 70 to 150 mm. For higher square timber section (250x250 maximum), the use of 4 post base per post is advocated.
- S235JR steel according to EN 10025,
- Sherardized Class C30 according to EN ISO 17668
- Suitable for external use (Service class 3)
- Can be used with diffferent section of post
- Reduced distance between concrete support and ptimber post (50 mm)
- Support : Concrete
- Post : Solid timber, composite timber, glulam
- Post for porch roof
- post fro pergola