Quik Drive Attachment for Metal Sheeting
The QDPROHX516G2 is designed to be used in light gauge steel applications with Simpson Strong-Tie 'X' screws. Quik Drive attachments are manufactured containing PTFE to reduce friction and impart non-stick properties meaning that no lubrication is required. The QDPROHX516G2 kit comes with mandrel, hex driver bit, screw quiver and carry case. Extension poles can be ordered seperately.
- Manufactured containing PTFE
- No lubrication required
- Connects easily with screw gun adapter or extension
- Possible 360° rotation of attachment on adapter or extension
- Self-lubricating material for long life and smooth operation
- Self-locking depth adjustment to prevent damage to steel
QDPROHX516G2 Quik Drive attachment, mandrel, hex driver bit and screw quiver.
- Steel to steel applications
- Steel framing
- Light gauge steel