Quik Drive Connector Screw System
The QDBPC50E attachment is designed to be used when mounting metal connectors such as angle brackets and joist hangers to timber. It's suitable for use with CSA screws 35mm to 50mm long. The point of the screws extend beyond the nose piece making it easy to locate in the holes of the connectors. The slim design of the nose piece makes it possible to get closer in to the corners during the installation of screws.
- Manufactured containing PTFE
- No lubrication required
- Connects easily with screw gun adapter or extension
- Possible 360° rotation of attachment on adapter or extension
- Self-lubricating material for long life and smooth operation
- Self-locking depth adjustment to prevent damage to connectors or timber
QDBPC50E Quik Drive attachment, mandrel, torx 20 driver bit, belt hook.
- Mounting angle brackets and joist hangers to timber
- Suitable for use with CSA screws