Quik Drive Fibre Cement Board System
The QDPROLDHG2 attachment is designed to be used in conjunction with CB3BLGHL screws 32mm to 41mm long when fixing fibre cement board to timber frames. Quik Drive attachments are manufactured containing PTFE to reduce friction and impart non-stick properties meaning that no lubrication is required.
- Manufactured containing PTFE
- No lubrication required
- Connects easily with screw gun adapter or extension
- Possible 360° rotation of attachment on adapter or extension
- Self-lubricating material for long life and smooth operation
- Self-locking depth adjustment for consistent countersinking of screws
QDPROLDHG2 Quik Drive attachment, mandrel and driver bits.
- Fibre cement board to timber
- Cement board to timber