Quik Drive Roofing Tile System
The QDPRORFE is a Quik Drive attachment suitable for screws ranging from 38mm to 64mm in length. It can be used for a variety of applications including fixing cladding boards, roof tiles, decking and flooring. The visibility window in the nose peice allows for visual inspection and precise placement of screws and improved accuaracy. Quik Drive attachments are manufactured containing PTFE to reduce friction and impart non-stick properties meaning that no lubrication is required. The QDPRORFE is available as attachment only and extension poles can be purchased seperately.
- Manufactured containing PTFE
- No lubrication required
- Visibility window allows precise visual placement of screws
- Connects easily with screw gun adapter or extension
- Possible 360° rotation of attachment on adapter or extension
- Self-lubricating material for long life and smooth operation
- Self-locking depth adjustment to prevent damage to tiles and ensure consistent countersink depth
QDPRORFE Quik Drive attachment, mandrel, driver bits and quiver.
- Fixing roof tiles