A reinforcing angle designed to transfer loads between 2 ply floor joists/metal web joists. The L70 Reinforcing Angle may be used in pairs to transfer the loads between floor joist plys.
- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- Use in pairs; as illustrated. The distance between the centre of each L70 in the pair should not exceed 300mm.
- Nail the shorter sides of the L70’s into the sides of the loaded joist member.
- Nail the longer sides of the L70’s into the top of the clipped joist member.
- Floor decking shall be applied to the top chord of each joist. Attach decking to each joist with nails or screws at a maximum of 300mm centres.