Safety Fast Masonry Restraint Hanger
The SFH Safety Fast Hanger is designed to support timber joists, beams and trussed rafters from masonry walls without the need for masonry above the top flange.
- SFH - Pre-galvanised mild steel
- Mini Strap - Pre-galvanised mild steel
Requires no masonry above the top flange to achieve the published performance values.
- Improved vertical and lateral load distribution.
- Enables the construction of the floor deck prior to the next lift of masonry.
- Reduces Health & Safety risks associated with the use of traditional masonry hangers with no masonry above.
- Eliminates the need for propping of floor joists.
- Mini Strap simply hooks onto the side of the hanger.
- Mini Strap provides lateral restraint capacity in accordance with NHBC guidelines.
- Allows for retrofit of lateral restraint straps.