Safety Fast (Welded) Hanger for Solid Joists
The SFWH Safety Fast Hangers are designed to support timber joists, beams and trussed rafters from masonry walls without the need for masonry above the top flange.
Requires no masonry above the top flange to achieve the published performance values.
- Improved vertical and lateral load distribution.
- Mini Strap simply hooks onto the hanger.
- Enables the construction of the floor deck prior to the next lift of masonry.
- Reduces Health & Safety risks associated with the use of traditional masonry hangers with no masonry above.
- Eliminates the need for propping of floor joists.
- Mini Strap provides lateral restraint capacity in accordance with NHBC guidelines.
- Allows for retrofit of lateral restraint straps.
SFH: Pre-galvanised mild steel.
SFWH: Mild steel.
Mini Strap - Pre-galvanised mild steel.