Safety Fast (Welded) Masonry Restraint Hanger for I-Joists
The Safety Fast Hangers are designed to support timber joists, beams and trussed
rafters from masonry walls without the need for masonry above the top flange.
- Requires no masonry above the top flange to achieve the published performance values.
- Improved vertical and lateral load distribution.
- Mini Strap simply hooks onto the hanger.
- Enables the construction of the floor deck prior to the next lift of masonry.
- Reduces Health & Safety risks associated with the use of the traditional masonry hangers with no masonry above.
- Eliminates the need for propping of floor joists.
- Mini Strap provides lateral restraint capacity in accordance with NHBC guidelines.
- Allows for retrofit of lateral restraint straps.
- SFWH/SFWHI: Hot-dip galvanised mild steel
- Mini Strap: Pre-galvanised mild steel