Side Clip Connector
SCHA slide-clip connector — an ideal solution for panelised or stickframe construction where light gauge steel bypasses framing anchors to the top of a floor slab or the bottom flange of a steel beam.
Testing shows that anchorage method and placement have significant impact on the buckling capacity of the anchored leg.
The connector features a wider support leg to decrease eccentricity on anchors and provide a variety of anchorage options. The included SCVS slider provides superior rotational support to the vertical leg of the SCHA connector, helping to improve the buckling performance of the anchored leg.
- Provides a full 2.5mm of both upward and downward movement.
- Tabulated design values for anchorage help mitigate risk and provide ease of specification.
- No need for left or right parts — either face of anchorage leg can be used against the support.
- Accommodates stand-off distances up to 12mm.
- Can be used with 90mm, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm studs.
- Pre-punched anchor holes, no rep-drilling required.
- Light Gauge steel Construction