The ZS clip allows I-joists off-cuts or solid sawn timber to be used as noggings between joists to support floor decks or partitions.
- Fully interlocking top flange works on all I-joist header widths to prevent overlapping of opposing clips.
- Slotted bottom flanges allows I-joist off-cuts to be used.
- Triangular nail hole for use with 50mm wide headers, also it ensures that nails can be staggered when ZS clips are interlocked.
- Embossed bottom flange provides greatly enhanced resistance to bending.
- Obround nail holes in the bottom flange ensure easier angled nailing.
- Metal-web joist
When to Use
- To use I-joist as timber nogging