Steel Strong-Portal for Timber Frame Racking Resistance
Developed to offer enhanced racking resistance in timber structures, Steel Strong-Portal is available in a range of heights and widths to suit various sizes of openings.
- Easily intergrated with existing timber frame designs.
- Secures directly to foundation and adjacent timber frame panels.
- Easy to handle - no need for cranes or mechanical handling equipment.
- No additional framework , simple connects to adjacent elements.
- All fixings and adhesives are provided with the system.
- Steel Strong-Portal: Galvanised milld steel - Z275
- AT-HP Mortar Adhesive: Styrene free, metharcylate resin
- Threaded Rods: Grade 8.8 carbon steel, zinc plated
- Nuts and washers: carbon steel, zinc plated
- Screws: ESCR8.0X120 and SDS25112
- Suitable for minimum wall thicknesses of 140mm
- Around openings such as garages, patio doors and bay windows
- Narrow piers
- Internal walls
- External walls
- Fix into timber studs and concrete foundation