Steel Stud Connector
SSC connectors are versatile utility clips ideal for a variety of stud-to-stud and stud-to-structure applications in light gauge steel construction.
The clips have been designed to enable easy installation on the open side of studs or joists with flanges up to 76mm long and return lips up to19mm. A wide pattern of strategic fastener locations allows the SSC to accommodate a variety of traditional and custom designs.
- Pre-punched holes reduce installation cost by eliminating predrilling.
- Intuitive fastener hole positions ensure accurate clip installation in accordance with design, support a wide range of design and application requirements and provide installation flexibility.
- Angle lengths accommodate either hard-side or soft-side attachment for studs and joists with return lips up to 19mm*.
- 101mm leg length enables soft-side connections for studs and joists with flanges up to 76mm*.
- Also suitable for u-channel bridging.
Note: SSC2.25 clips will accoodate 51mm wide flange and 16mm stiffener lips.
- Light Gauge Steel Construction