Structural Wood Screw
The Strong-Drive® SDW screw is a 8.0mm diameter, high-strength structural wood screw specifically designed for fastening multi-ply wood members together such as plated trusses, engineered timber products and solid-sawn timber. CE marked to EN14592. Driver bit included in every box.
Heat treated carbon steel - black E-coat™
The SDW installs easily with no pre-drilling and is available in optimized lengths for fastening 2, 3 and 4-ply trusses or 45mm engineered timber such as Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL). The SDW enables single-side fastening, while still allowing concurrent loading on both sides of the assembly to the full allowable head or point-side load of the fastener.
- CE marked to EN14592
- Low-profile head for reduced interference during handling or installation of hardware on the assembly
- High shear values enable wider screw spacing
- Bold thread design firmly clinches plies together to close gaps in multi-ply assemblies
- Optimal screw lengths provide maximum point side penetration
- Driver bit included in each box
- Fastening of multiple wood elements including uprights and trusses
- Solid wood
- Engineered timber