Timber Frame Hold Down Strap
ETFSS hold down strap provides restraint against uplift to timber frame structures keeping them firmly to the ground. The ETFSS is the first timber frame strap to be CE marked. Incredibly strong yet just 1.2mm thick, and can be used on cavity widths from 50 to 100mm.
- Quick and simple to install.
- One size strap suits cavities from 50 to 100mm.
- CE Marked.
- Tested at Ceram Building Technology in accordance with BS EN 846-4, evaluated in accordance with BS EN 845-1.
- Meets NHBC Technical requirements.
- Meets NSAI Technical requirements.