Timber Frame Levelling System
TFLS provides the combined function of levelling and fixing the sole plate to the foundation or substructure. It comprises a universal base plate and packing pieces which can be added or removed as required. The system transfers vertical and lateral loads from the wall to the foundation.
- Suitable for use with traditional timber frame walls and closed panel systems.
- Adaptable - accommodates structural packingup to 30mm deep.
- Universal - suitable for walls of 89mm and140mm construction.
- Flexible - packing pieces can easily be addedor removed from the base plate to achieve the required depth.
- Structural - Satisfies NHBC requirements for permanent structural packing of the sole plate when installed at load points.
- Multiple nail holes in bracket offer a variety of nailing options.