Timber Frame Panel Closer
The timber panel closer helps minimise air leakage at the joint between closed panels and also prevents damage to the exterior substrate when using a screw alone.
- S250GD + Z275 according to EN10346:2009
- Material Thickness: 2.5mm
- The screw guide is to be used in conjunction with a SDW22458 screw (included).
- Quick and easy solution to closing adjoining timber panels.
- Minimise air leakage at the joint between closed panels.
- Prevent the exterior substrate being damaged if the screw had been used on its own.
- The use of the SDW22458 screw achieves a characteristic capacity shear value of 3 kN per TFPC.
- The bold thread design firmly clinches plies together to close gaps in multi-ply assembles.
- The TFPC can also be used to provide characteristic capacity uplift of 1.9 kN per TFPC when connecting the timber frame panel to the sole plate.