Top Flange I-Joist Hanger
The ITSE top fix hanger supports I-joists from timber members. The ITSE hanger incorporates the “Strong Grip™” which secures the I-Joist without the need for any fasteners - where no uplift is required.
- Value-engineered for maximum performance. The offset seat feature allows better joist bearing positioning. Joist top flanges are laterally restrained by the side of the hanger, eliminating the need for web stiffeners.
- I-Joist manufacturers may require web stiffeners.
- Reduced embossing on the ITSE’s top flange, and the hanger height sized less than the joist height allows easier fitting for smooth floor alignment.
- Patented Positive Angle Nailing (PAN): This feature is specifically designed for I-joists when used with the MIT.
- With Positive Angle Nailing (PAN), the slotted hole material is not removed, but issued to channel and confine the path of the nail to the optimum angle. PAN minimises splitting of the flanges while permitting time-saving nailing from a better angle.
- These models will normally accommodate a skew of up to 5°.
When to Use