Top Flange I-Joist Hanger
The ITSE hanger incorporates the ‘‘Strong Grip’’ which secures the
I-joist without the need for any fasteners - where no uplift is required.
- Value-engineered for maximum performance. The offset seat featureallows better joist bearing positioning. Joist top flanges are laterally restrained by the side of the hanger, eliminating the need for web stiffeners (I-joist manufacturers may require web stiffeners).
- Reduced embossing on the ITSE’s top flange, and the hanger height shorter than the joist height allows easier fitting for smooth floor alignment.
- These models will normally accommodate a skew of up to 5°.
- When fitting onto I-joist headers, backer blocks are required.
- See I-joist manufacturer’s details.
When to Use