Variable Pitch Connector
An engineered one-piece connector for attaching I-Joist rafters to wall plates.
- The VPA is adjustable to slopes between 15° and 45° with a special interlock design indicating when the maximum pitch is reached.
- This product complements the versatile LSSU.
- Designed for use with double 38mm top plates with a 50mm seat, which allows sufficient bearing area for most rafters.
- No notching is required when using the VPA.
- This connector reduces the need for bevelled plates and toenailing. It has positive angle nailing to speed installation and to minimise wood splitting.
- Timber Trusses.
When to Use
- Truss to wall plate connections.