Installation - Elevated Post Base with 100mm Stand Off
- LAG lag screws 10 x 80 mm
- Mechanical anchor: WA M10-78/5 pin
- Chemical anchor: AT-HP resin + LMAS M10-120/25 threaded rod
Fix to the foundation with concrete screw/mechanical anchor or resin anchor system. Fix to the post using M10 coach screws.
• Not recommended when the top of post/column is not restrained (e.g. fence post)
ATTENTION: Post with maximum cross-section 200 x 200 mm.
The bases are always installed in the same direction:
- Plate 130 x 130 mm on the ground.
- Plate 100 x 100 mm fastened on the post.
PPRC can be adjusted with a 30 mm wrench after both the plates are attached.
PPRIX requires the use of stainless steel fasteners.