Installation - Reinforced Angle Bracket
- CNA annular ring-shank nails dia. 4.0 x 35 or dia. 4.0 x 50 mm.
- CSA screws dia. 5.0 x 35 mm or CSA screws dia. 5.0 x 40 mm.
- LAG screws.
- Mechanical anchor: WA M10-78/5 OR WA M12-104/5 pin.
- Chemical anchor: AT-HP resin + LMAS M10-120/25 or LMAS M12-150/35 threaded rod.
Hollow masonry substrate:
- Chemical anchor: AT-HP or POLY-GP resin + LMAS M12-150/35 threaded rod + SH M16-130 screen.
- Come with the joist,
- Add nails. It can be also screwed,
- If the header is made out of timber, the angle bracket can be attached to it with nails or screw,
- If the header is made out of concrete, the angle bracket must be attached with adapted anchors (using the installation data from the anchor)