We currently have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager for our Engineered Products Division.
The role will cover all of mainland England and Wales, south of a line drawn across the UK, through Tamworth/Birmingham.
Some of the key responsibilities and accountabilities for the role are:
- Sales of products into the current accounts, in line with their area’s budget.
- A Quarterly area report will be required to aid discussions with management as to how the area is performing, and if necessary, where improvements need to be made
Other key responsibilities of the role are to develop and implement a business strategy that includes:
- Positioning Simpson Strong-Tie as the number one connector supplier to Engineered Timber and other construction systems.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Completing and maintaining a CRM system for the area.
- Creating and developing new business opportunities.
- Liaise with other Simpson colleagues, both External and Internal.
- Aid new product development, as and when required.
- Assisting with co-ordinated product launches.
- Delivering customer training programmes.
- Increasing sales and margins.
- Feedback on Competitor activity.
To apply for this role, or for further information, please email Jennifer Mosley-Bradley at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21 December 2018